How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the optimal method of converting PDF into word? I used the export to word feature on Change Pdf Change Pdf pro but the result was poor with ruined diagrams, photos, etc. How do I convert with minimal loss?
There is no application, which would perform the job with reasonable accuracy. Unless, of course, the pdf is a hybrid one, which can be opened and edited by the word processor used to create it. However, that is not the case most of the time. Then I use either of the two techniques below to get reasobale results with not (too) much effort. If you do not need editable version of the text, then the easiest way is to save the pdf as single pages and insert it page by page as pictures into a Word (well, any word processor) document. Using Libre Office and exporting the pdf pages into images (jpg, png) provides very robust performace upon re-export into pdf. The newer version of Word might try to interpret the embeded pdf’s as documents and generate, well, something entirely crazy. If you want the text to be editable, then use any application to convert the file into the .docx format, cut out all scrambled charts, tables, photos, etc. Copy the graphic elements from the original pdf and paste them into your document one by one. Again, converting the graphics into png/jpg images before pasting them back and using LibreOffice in place of Word provides the most robust results. p.s. don’t worry, Libre Office now reads Word documents easily and Word reads its .odt files as if t were native Word format. It goes that far that the on-line Office creates new files as Open Documents (.odt, .ods, .odp) if there is no local version of Office installed. Don’t worry one more time, unlike Word, LibreOffice is free to download and to use, forever. And there is one hidden benefit - LibreOffice can create Hybrid PDF document, i.e. a pdf that contains the original odt file as an invisible attachment. Next time you need to edit the pdf, open it in LibreOffice instead of Change Pdf , edit and re-export as pdf. p.p.s. if you need the charts and diagrams to be editable, you may need to re-create them manually .-(
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
You could probably have already made them by now…) .