How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How to convert from PDF to HTML using PHP?
Try coolwanglu/pdf2htmlEX Convert PDF to HTML without losing text or format. Features Precise and native text in HTML Flexible Output Moderate Size More PDF stuffs that you love. links, outlines & printing SVG background output & Type 3 font conversion Platform independent
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Why this is cool: Convert PDF to HTML at a fraction of the file size. No formatting or fancy fonts. No formatting issues. Very good-looking font rendering. Can print on pretty much any printer. How to use: Download the source. Run the executable. Create a PDF document or webpage with the converted HTML file. What it does: Convert PDF with great output. Features: Fast PDF page output. High-quality printing. Fully customizable text and background color. Supports all major PDF/A/C converters (including GIMP, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Publisher, Scribes, and so on). How to use: Download the source. Run the executable. Go to the Convert PDF to HTML menu and select the desired output. What it does: Convert PDF in any supported text editor. Features: Fully customizable text, borders, borders color and font. Supports font size up to 16. How to use: Download the source. Go to the File\Open dialog box. Select the PDF document, press Shift+F and enter to open the PDF..