How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I read math formulas in natural language processing when I convert PDF to text formulas will be lost?
There are too many challenges in NLP but based on my 10+ years of experience, the biggest one is combinatorial explosion. Assuming a language has 10,000 vocabulary terms and a sentence would have 10 words, the whole solution space will be as large as 10,000^10, which is so huge that we often cannot effectively compute it at all. You might argue that with grammars or N-gram data, the solution space can be reduced significantly. Both are helpful somehow but t don’t reduce the solution space as much as we expect. Even with the aid of grammar and N-gram data, we will run into combinatorial explosion now and then when processing language, not to the languages are so dynamic and flexible that the grammars or N-gram often bring too many exceptions and finally we have to make a trade-off between the accuracy and time. Today virtually all NLP technologies, from statistics to neural network, can be considered as a certain search algorithm. If we try to use them to solves a real-world problem, sooner or later we run into a combinatorial explosion problem. Why humans don’t have combinatorial explosion problem when handling languages? Humans process the “meaning” of language directly, without needing to search for an answer by comparing the all possible answers in the whole solution space. We have no idea on how humans do that so we cannot use the similar method to avoid combinatorial explosion. Despite that, personally I’m quite optimistic the the future of NLP. I believe soon we will be able to make breakthroughs by inventing a new approach of NLP, which compute with the meanings directly, instead of the symbols of language.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Let me start by saying this: If language, and combinatorial explosion, is hard in NLP, it is even more hard in natural languages. There are no general approaches for NLP algorithms in natural language yet.