How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert pdf. files to word. or txt. without keeping the pictures? Is there a program or a way to convert batches of pdf. files at a time?
In my opinion and as far as my usage is concerned, I found SwifDoo PDF the best and easiest to use tool for converting office documents to PDF format. It is the lightest and fastest PDF software available in 2021. Using SwifDoo PDF tool, you can quickly transform your MS office files like word and excel docs to PDF format and vice-versa. Let me explain you the process to batch convert MS excel files to PDF format. You can repeat the same process for word files as well. Moreover you can check this article for more conversion tool options. How to Convert Excel (.xls and .xlsx) to PDF with Online & Offline Tools? Download, install and open SwifDoo PDF on your PC. After that select or click on “PDF to Word” tool to trigger the SwifDoo Converter window. As soon as the SwifDoo Converter is open, you need to select “Office to PDF” tool from the left hand side panel. Now use drag & drop method or “+Add Files” button to add multiple excel files to the tool window. Once the excel files are added, all you need to do is to click on the “Start” button. In a matter of just a few seconds, the uploaded excel files will be processed and converted to PDF format. You can thereafter locate the final PDF files at the set output storage location.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
For example, if you need to export an Excel spreadsheet to PDF format, and you have uploaded the file in the default location “C:\Users\Public\Documents”, then simply right-click on the exported PDF file and select “Export to PDF”. The Swindon PDF Converter works on any type of Microsoft Office document including.