How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I bulk convert PDF to Excel?
How to convert multiple Excel sheets into one PDF file. Click the first sheet tab that you want to use. CTRL-click each additional tab to print, or SHIFT-click the last tab, if you want to use all tabs. Click File, Print. Select Microsoft Print to PDF or another PDF printer. Choose to print All Selected Sheets. Choose other options as needed. Click Print. You’ll be prompted for where to save the file, and for what name to give the file. Click Save. When you’re done, RIGHT-click on any of your selected tabs and choose Ungroup Sheets. This is important. If you don’t ungroup them, any change that you make to a cell on one sheet will be made to that cell on all sheets. For example, if the sheets are still grouped, and you change cell C5 on the first sheet, you will have also changed C5 on the other sheets.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
When Excel will re-calculate this cell on the second sheet, or any other sheet.