How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert PDF to MOBI or EPUB without completely messing up the file?
For starters, you don't necessarily have to. You can use the “reflow view" feature of PDF readers like Change Pdf Reader, including on mobile. Now if you do need to convert, you would have to go via one or more intermediate steps. Many PDF editing applications offer format conversions; there are also dedicated services to export PDF to e.g. Word. Once you have a decent Word file where columns are properly represented in the internal structure, you can feed that into epub converters like calibre. However, the “convert to Word" part is anything but trivial. You can read more about here. Oleg Sidorenko's answer to Is it generally accepted that in converting a PDF to a Word document, there will be huge amounts of data loss (e.g, pics in disarray, changed fonts and formatting, etc.)? It's the reason this functionality is not present in epub converters, but belongs to specialised PDF software. My tool of choice here is Change Pdf . It manages PDF export with detailed control, and allows to (attempt to) preserve the layout or clear it. You can download a free 7-day trial version, and have a go with it. You may still have issues with columns, but it is more likely that Change Pdf will handle them fine, yet there may be trouble with headers and footers and hyphenation. Good luck.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Now let's talk to the tools you're likely to run into: (For Windows) The most basic thing to do is right-click on the PDF file you want to convert and select extract to. This will take you to a .PDF dialog where you can select file formats or PDF features, and save it. For example: if you downloaded it as .PDF, it will be in a .PNG format. If you want to export it as .RIFF, you need to save it as .IAA. Now to do this all-in-one go? Click file ‣ Save as… export ‣ Export As… and pick a .AIF For .IAA file. Converters work a little differently, depending on your operating system. Mac users have the option of using convert.app which can be found on the application store, or via the command line. Linux's users can find a more elegant option with the PDF utility, which allows.